This presentation will take a comprehensive look at the reality of alcohol and drug usage in the social media age.
Topics discussed will include:
- Structure of The Internet – What Makes It Dangerous.
- Contemporary Issues of Social Networking.
- Current trends in drug abuse and online postings.
- Types and uses of drugs and alcohol.
- Current statistics, perception vs. realty.
- Dangers and consequences of usage.
- Posting online drug and alcohol usage and the law.
- Pictures/videos and content posting.
- What you can do to avoid drug & alcohol usage.
- Empowering students and peer mentoring.